Office 365 Email Settings for Android
1. Within Settings, scroll down and select Add Account.
2. Select Email from within the Add account section.
3. Enter your FULL Email Address and Password, then select Next.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync for Account Type.
5. Enter only your email address in the Domain\Username section. Make sure your password is correct then add the following server in the Exchange server field: outlook.office365.com.
Then tap Next
6. You may be presented with a Remote Security Administration prompt. Select OK.
7. Click Next on this screen.
8. You can name the account, then select Done and you’re Finished.